Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Sometime i really feel annoying to hear all those things....

Actually....


Sometimes...


i really feel annoying to listen all those things...


I cant tell wat those things here...


Actually...


i just hope that....


i can living in a quiet and peace enviroment....


Actually...


im not a dustbin and im not a toy...


pls don't find me whn u need me or wanna use me...


after that...throwing me away....


Actually...


im not what things also not care not bother no feelings...


I oso is a human who has feelings....


Actually....


You can don't be friend with me or hate me....


but pls don't pretend you are my friend if you hate me....


Actually....


I can be alone....


I can live without anyone....


Seriously...i really feel annoying to listen all those things!!Im Not Dustbin for u all to throw things to me...IM HUMAN...

1 评论:

匿名 说...
此评论已被博客管理员删除。

发表评论

 
From JoaN to JoaN | TNB