Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

全westlake都停了电。。。

as what TANK sing..全世界都停了电。。全世界白雪满天。。。haha...
last night around 12 sumthng (a.m.) im adi fall sleep..
suddenly i feel so hot...oli i realize that the whole westlake of kampar no electric...
omg...wai yee just back home...and me alone in hostel...so dark leh...
then i tk tat present tat alvin gv wai yee to light up my room...

  




 










this make me can see star and moon in the room...
so beautiful...^^






Thank you to Alex and Jonathan call me...athough i dint hang up ur phone yar Jonathan...^^
and thx Jacob and wai yee accompany me sms....


almost two sumthing... finally the electricity was recover....
then i faster go to sleep ler...^^


oh ya...thx again to Alex for ur beautiful rose....








HaPpY Valentine and Happy Chinese new year to you!!



0 评论:

发表评论

 
From JoaN to JoaN | TNB