Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Recently~

Recently happened many things...
Many bad thnings ...
my hand injured..
many of my may intake frens gonna to leave UTAR...
the friendship of my sem one fren getting worst and worst...
seems like i back to the day tat my leg injured...
no happiness in my life anymore...
when go to school..
all pretend so happy but actually not..
all pretend so friend but actually not...
where are we??
where are the friendship that we have before...
where is the day that we hang out together??
i really don't want wat the things happened in last year..happend again..
i cnt accpt the second time~
i need a rest...
im full of unhappy things...
suddenly so miss Wai Yee~
Just her won't gv me stress and sadness...
but she so fast will finish her third sem~
after that i will be alone here and face all the problem...
hu cn help me??

0 评论:

发表评论

 
From JoaN to JoaN | TNB