Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

The suffer half year of ME

Time really gone very fast leh....
since im injured till now ady half year ady...
What i had did this last half year?
hmm...just got two place can let me stay thr lar...
one is hospital one is my home....
thn i watch movie frm morning till night frm night to mrning..
wait har wait har...thn jau recover ady lar....
this half month is the most suffer life to me...
i hvnt try that i cry for many times...
but luckily all is gone...and me can walk ady lar...
although not so smooth...but better than last time walk oso cnt walk mar...



 










"simen" my leg...:(

But i knw this is all over ady lar...Good lesson to me oso...
Teach me how to be strong..
hmm...I want to thx all the frens who caring me during that period of time...
especially..boon keong...who sent me to hospital..
Wai Yee, Wei Pin, Pei Juan and Steven..who firstly come to help me..
and friends who msg me or call me....Suet Leng,Ah boy,Stiffler,Steven,Kar Kar,Kuan,Koon,Yan Yee,Wai hong,Elaine,Pei Yan,Frandy,Ah Song, Lai Wei, Jia Yin, Mei Foong, Choo Choo, Lai Yin and so on who care about me...
Thank You very much....^-^

0 评论:

发表评论

 
From JoaN to JoaN | TNB