Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

My starting of Y1S2....

Long time did not update my blog ler....
but nvamind lar...oso just few ppl see...haha...
hmm...finally....finally....going to my Y1S2....
Is week 5 ady...many assignment going to rush....

but.....we still got time to go sing K and shopping...
below show what we do on the first few weeks...haha...

                     Sushi king at Tesco....Yummy!!

  Shopping,sing K.....with Vicee,Jon,Chai Yee,yee Min,Hui un and Vini...
At the end...becos of play till too late..thy all overnight at my hse....^^


Is a good beginning of my sem 2...
i knw that it sure will be something trouble in the middle....
but for me....i want to be happy everyday...
i won't let ppl bully me and those my friends...

I want all my best friend happy owes and me so....^^

1 评论:

建枫 说...
此评论已被博客管理员删除。

发表评论

 
From JoaN to JoaN | TNB